The Cemetery is located in Huntersville North Carolina. This is the oldest cemetery in Mecklenburg County. The oldest grave in the cemetery is from 1775. This cemetery has the third highest concentration of box makers in the state. Some of the Table Markers are in the style of the Roman and Greek designs. A slaved named Lewis Phifer carved the gatepost near the entrance of the gate.